Monday 28 February 2011

Best Street Self Defense

Hi, Thanks for coming to my site.

If you are looking to learn about Street Self Defense then I'm glad you found my blog and I strongly suggest you keep reading...

Because I've searched high and low for street self defense techniques that work, and finally I found something that works!

Having trained and taught in martials arts for over 20 years, I know how important self defense for the street is to most people.

I also know the difference between training in the safe, disciplined confines of the training hall and being out on the streets. On the streets there are no rules and no one is going to step in and stop a fight.

You came to this site looking to learn more about street self defense so you already know the importance of knowing self defense these days. You’ve surely heard about all sorts of martial art methods.

But let me show you what I found, an online self defense system so quick to learn, so complete and so very effective, a system that can be learned and used by anyone. This is the real thing.

Not just another martial arts method, but in fact this is the only self defense method used by the Israeli army, CIA and the FBI among other secret agencies and elite forces around the world.

These units are using "Krav Maga" since it is a method that answers the need to overcome in seconds face to face attackers and was developed for this purpose only!

When you have only a few seconds to overcome your attacker you need to use dirty moves. This is why "Krav Maga" was developed and now is your chance to learn it for yourself.

Krav Maga consists of short and natural moves of the human body. Each defense leads into a counter-attack. It’s easy to learn and remember. After a couple of hours of learning, you’ll be on the way to effectively defending yourself.

This online course contains video movies, mp3 files and an e-book -- each of which enables you to train at your own pace in the most accessible self-defense method in the world, developed by the Israeli army to respond to face-to-face terror.

I hope you found this info useful you can click HERE to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment